How To Create a Full Site Backup in cPanel
Note: You will need your CPanel username and password. If you do not have this information, shoot us and email and we will send it to you!
- Log into your cPanel by going to www.YOURDOMAIN.com/cpanel
- Enter your username and password.
- Click "Backups" under the Files section.
- Click "Download or Generate a Full Website Backup"
- The Backup Destination should be set to Home Directory.
- Enter your email address. It will send you an email once the backup has been created.
- Once you receive the email, go back into the Backups section and click "Download or Generate a Full Website Backup" again.
- There should be a link under "Backups Available for Download".
This will download a large zipped folder. This will have the latest copy of your website data.