Stripe: How to Create a Payment from an Existing Customer
- Log into Stripe.
- Along the left side, click on Customers.
- Locate the customer using the email address they used in their order and click on it.
- This will take you into the Customer Details.
- Locate the Payments section in the customer details. Note: do not click the payments along the left menu.
- On the right side of the payments section, click + Create Payment.
- Type in the amount.
- Put in a description.
- Click Charge Customer.
Note: If you need to charge another card than the one they originally used, you'll have to click Add Card under the Cards section in the Customer Details. Then when you do the above steps, select the appropriate card from the drop down menu.